We are looking for energetic, hard-working volunteers to help make this year’s festival another successful one! If you love music, are a great team member, and would like to get involved in a great community event, then we’re looking for YOU! We are happy to offer our volunteers a variety of perks, including a FREE Napatak Ramble Volunteer T-Shirt, access to our volunteer tent with water and light snacks, a food voucher for each shift worked, and a FREE pass for each day worked! Don’t delay, join our team today!
Roles available this year include:
• Front Gate – You will greet all guests as they arrive, scanning tickets, distributing access bracelets, and answering any general questions people may have. Must be friendly and outgoing, comfortable talking with many people throughout the weekend, and a great ambassador for the Ramble!
• Parking Control - Direct the flow of incoming cars, keep parking lines orderly and within designated area. Must have a calm, helpful attitude and be able to communicate well with guests!
• Camping Co-ordinator – Direct incoming campers to the designated area, make sure that sites are being arranged and set up properly, and ensure that sites are in clean and good condition before guests exit the grounds. Must be organized and willing to direct our visitors in a friendly manner!
• Merch Table Supervisor – Organize, replenish, and sell merchandise on behalf of both the Napatak Ramble and the artists performing. Must be friendly and self-motivated, and able to handle money and perform simple math with the aid of a calculator.
• Site Organizer – Replenish water and snacks in the volunteer tent and green room area, make sure that garbage bags and recycling containers are not overly full. Must be observant and diligent, and able to self-direct.
Help us make the Ramble a great success! Please use the form below to get in touch!